ABOUT THIS COURSE
Join fellow clinicians who are interested in learning the ins and outs of billing insurance! This course is INN and ONN friendly!
This course is for you if:
- You are new to billing insurance and need help with the nuts and bolts.
- You want to bring your billing in-house
- You are currently billing but you aren’t quite sure if you’re doing it right.
- You’re billing but you are getting rejected claims and know you need support
Now offering CEUs (paid separately at course completion).
The course runs on Open Enrollment. Enroll when you are ready. Take the course at your pace.
In this 9 day course you will learn the ins and outs of billing insurance. You will be trained on the step-by-step process to verifying insurance, submitting claims, providing statements, systems for billing, getting paid and so much more.
This course will go over several topics needed to get your billing straight and get paid!
- An overview of insurance terminology
- Verifying benefits
- Systems (EHR, clearinghouse, payment processors, etc)
- Setting up EFT & ERA
- Superbills and Paper Claims
- Understanding co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance
- …and more
- CPT Cheat Sheet
- Credit Card Authorization form
- Insurance Release form
- Credentialing tracking sheet
- Billing flowchart and workflow
- Intro. to Telemental Health and insurance
- Understanding your contract
- **Interviews from 6 & 7 figure insurance based practice owners and more…
Note: This course is not currently covering Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare billing
Choose a payment option above